Monday, March 12, 2007

inked for life #02


well..reckon that the whole tattoo thingy has been an addictive thingy despite being inked for life..dont get me wrong that i will started doin up my whole entire body..not that hardcore and having said so..my work...doesnt permit to do so too...need to dress proper..and no tattoo revealin..so most of the time the tattoo are all covered up..otherwise i get that funny looks from my bosses and customers..
the recent one, second to the edition..is the one on my wrist written "ad posse ad esse" is a latin quote.thats says from possibility to actuality..i reckon is a damn good motivator and inspire me each time when i look at it.gives me the drive.making all things that is possible into reality.."the YES i can do it!".so far is doin its job..;)

No comments: