Wednesday, January 10, 2007

indulgence

well..finally at last my successful visit to indulgence,ipoh.


14 jalan raja dihilir (green town)

30350 ipoh perak,malaysia

tel: 605 255 7051

tel/fax: 605 242 6297

opens: wednesday~sunday

9.00am ~ 11.30 pm


Where shall i begin..


The ambience, the atmos was superb..felt cozy the minute i stepped in..

Well thanks to Eddie who made the reservation for that night *winks*



Four of us went on and indulged ourself..me, eddie, my sister and her boyfriend See Hee.









we decided to share the main dishes..get to taste a bit of everythin'!




we took the advice of the supervisor on some of the recommended dishes..




OUR CHOICE:


#01 Caesar in basket

#02 Byblos - mix of seafood with mash potato with red dotted chilli

#03 Grappa - pasta; spagetti with corn, grapes and olives..very appetizing

#04 German sausage -apparently is a great demand order esp from the ladies

..we were really full..but i was still not happy and not leaving without my desserts!


Me want dessert and i get kinda fussy with my dessert selections..and so happen the dessert of the day just rocks..melt my heart away..


it was white and dark chocolate truffles with figs..accompanied by 2 glasses of panna cotta with strawberry..*slurps*





one dessert didnt seem fulfilling and enough to satisfy a dessert lover like me..


so we had another dessert "macerated cherri,blueberry and strawberry with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream"..ohh gosh it was yummy..


and last but not least my ever cuppa camomile tea to sooth down my hectic day..and it had to be served with honey and not sugar!


all in all was a good trip down to ipoh especially i got to indulge to the max at the none other "Indulgence"..well deserving for them to win the "Pastry chef of the year 2005, Hospitality Asia Award"



*the happy contented missy deus venia*






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god...and just when I'm feeling so hungry and there's nothing to eat at home....sigh....

-chris thoo-

Hengster said...

hey...update please!?

deusvenia said...

what updates?

*blur and puzzled*