Wednesday, January 10, 2007

welcome 2007, bon voyage 2006

time passes by so quickly..that we only manage to catch glimpses of it..

year 2006 has been a tremendous year..full of ups and downs and the side ways too..

#01 left my "ice cream" industry job..
#02 joined the F&B industry
#03 travelled so much to places i never been before - indonesia, philippines,vietnam..etc
#04 had my new revamp look..more like a new haircut that changes the whole outlook
#05 excessive spendin on new wardrobe *paying my debts now in 2007*
#06 got myself single, un-attached and ready to party up
#07 re-kindle some ole ole friendship
#08 got in contact with the other side of life..my extended family members
#09 got my new hype car *my blue getz*
#10 actively involved in the NGO..mainly on Leo..had my new vision of the "sharin hearts, sharin hopes", on-going kids projects

whats in for 2007

#01 stick with my current F&B job
#02 more travelling due to my job..Saigon(Jan), Jakarta (March), Shanghai (April), HK (May), July (Belgium), October (Wisconsin,States)..
#03 remain the outlook..perhaps lose some kgs..
#04 yoga classes
#05 manage financial..minimise expenses
#06 remain un-attached..live up the singlehood..unless some guy swept my feet on cloud nine..already did in Q1 of 2007..*winks*
#07 catchin up with friends..hell more yum cha sessions..perhaps a few drinkin sessions
#08 bonding w family members..esp those out of touch..
#09 save up get my own condo/studio apartment
#10 continue to give and share, actively participate in social and community work..Is time to contribute!My baby "sharin hearts,sharin hopes"!

Live life to the fullest..cherish all that you have as time waits for no man..love the people around you..tell them how much they meant to you,work and build your career empire, don't wait till you are 40, play hard..treat and pamper yourself..like is too short not to indulge..do the things you love but not excessively..otherwise get you overdose..my tots for 2007

2 comments:

Hengster said...

which photo is the latest one?

whisper of a mommy said...

both also taken very recently....

yea..gettin back to era with the more 70s look...hehe