Monday, April 23, 2007

the missin piece part II

~the missin piece,Part II~

in the silence of the night,
doubts and fears crept into me,
i once again become frail and weak..
not sure if these moments of you & I, if its real..
a lil more faith is all i need..
and a lil dosages of your comfort and assurance is all i seek..

as you let me snuggle happily in your arms..
love has once again conquers all..
my doubts and fears disappear instantly..like ashes in the wind..

unconditionally you held me close,
love me even when i am not-so-me myself..
love me still and not any less ..

even when i give you the cold-shoulder and ignores you..
you stood calmly,positively and stay on..
truly thankful and grateful that you did not choose to walk away...
but continue to be part of me..
YOU,the missin piece in me ..
how incomplete and dull life would have been without your presence...

6 comments:

Hengster said...

Wow... jeles-nya

deusvenia said...

dont la so jeles.cant help it when inspiration just rush thru my lil brainy.
..i can make one for ya too..robbie robbie..beng beng beng...
ngek ngek...

Anonymous said...

Crap... i'm seeing everything in thai language! =(

anywayz... how dull can life be, got me whurt! =p

Anonymous said...

Why the heck am I seeing everything in Thai language? don't know whuts whut leh..!

Anywayz... how dull can life be, got ME whurt!

deusvenia said...

either somethin wrong with the comp or your eyes alvin..ngek ngek

Hengster said...

Anyone home?