Friday, June 08, 2007

quarter of a century

i know..i know those who have been readin my blogs is probably gonna murder me alive..
and i should be shot dead by now as i went on the disappearing act from my blog..havent really been able to update my blog frequently..*sorry people*

been super duper extremely caught up with work and all the other activities along the way..

well whats with the title of quarter of a century you probably wonder..well as of to date 8 june 2007..i am officially a quarter of a century old..*so proud to be*..yea not that young anymore despite me being all that hyper active and bouncin here and there like gummy bear *winks*

well nothing is gonna change the me..despite being older..

hmmph..celebratin 25 years of me..lets see what life has been and accomplish so far..

#01 still on my job..not the best but doing alright..earning relatively above the income bracket of those my age..so pretty proud of that..
#02 financially sustainin myself and my lifestyle..
#03 still in my dreams of pursuing my very paper cafe shop..work in progress
#04 initiated kids prog"sharin hearts,sharin hopes" which focus on kids welfare..very fulfillin mission..
#05 bought my very own car..;)
#06 still contributin to the community..still actively involved with Leo despite being in Leo for 10 years..thats a decade of service!
#07 keepin a better relationship with family members..people out there..family is still the closest to the heart..cherish them!
#08 meet the love of my life.. (i think and hope) who continuously compromisin, givin in to me, acceptin the difficult + stubborn me (never find anyone who "layan" me as much as he do)..amazes me at times the energy and patience he got there *thumbs up*
#09 still maintaining great friendship with the buddies from school..some even from kindergarden years..believe it or not...

i guess i would say i have achieve quite a lot for myself over the last few years... and the journey has only just begun...more to come..

..over the years many ups and downs has come and go..but i guess that as long as you hold true and strong to your values and your ground, nothing is impossible..just got to continue to believe and reach for your dreams..dreams are made of energy not imaginations!..i guess i am still the same person i was the year before, 5 years ago..same ole me..just perhaps a lil more taller, wider..wiser and a lil more tune down..

so yea..thats me...and stay tune and i promise i will and shall add in more new post ups in a week times...

*hugs*

2 comments:

catsndogs said...

happy birthday sweety ... :)
well , u not goin any wider laa.. slimmer liao laa.. :P. n also more busier lor.. :), prettier ...
all the best and keep the good things goin :)

Hengster said...

Hey...proud of yeah! You are doing great! Stay the same and lets do truth or drink again yeah soon!