Tuesday, November 21, 2006

10 things i love..



..the things i love.. ten things i love..







#01 Chocolate fondue..even had a sous chef made a dessert (choc fondue named after me haven-li jo fondue)..as they did not had that initially in their menu..





#02 Papers and crafts..dream soon to be reality..my very own paper cafe shop..even had the name,layout and the design in mind!












#03 Celebrations..events..

as it is the best to remind us
of the special people and the get-togethers.
#04 Food..which explains why diet and slimmin is not in my vocabulary..totally out of Joanne' s advanced dictionary..special crave ..at different time of the month, weeks, days and hours..McD's,
seafood noodles,kimchi soup,jap sushi,ice cream..yummy-licious.."oishii"


#05 Family..even Stitch knows that.."ohana" means family


#06 Friends..thru the good and not-so-good and the totally sucky days..




#07 POST-IT notes..totally live by em'..the amount of post-it i
collect is just surpasses your imagination..i actually do stocked up
my supply of Post-It..such an excellent prod created out of unintention..
*thumbs up!* there is actually a book about what are the creative ideas that you can do with post it.
"Post It-Idea That Quick"..








#08 My GETZ..the getzy lil car of mine..

#09 Bears..teddy bears..so much so..i got a nickname "shookie bear" and i even had a song with that "title" *winks*





......me to you bear..love by all at all times





#10 my beau.past,present,future...well of course the list was non in priority numbered. was random sequence..

1 comment:

Hengster said...

How I wish I was there too!
:(