Monday, November 20, 2006

korean drama addiction







"Korean drama addiction.."



days after days, weeks after weeks and months after months..i would now officially declare myself being diagnosed with the "Korean drama fatal addiction"..100% Korean drama addiction psychotic..




wouldn't want to start calculating the hours that i literally spent couching and watching my Korean drama one after another disc...and trust me it can go on forever...thank god i had to get my butt off to work..
how did i end up becoming like that? Of course i do enjoy the times where i drool over the cute guys and how awesome their bodies is..and to be drown into the cuteness of the actresses ..awww so sweet..so cute..typical girl la..go check out Princess Hours (Goong), i am sure you will eventually fall for either one of the character. Guarantee assured!
Starring from left to right :
Song Ji-Hyo, Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun-hye and Kim Jeong-hoon
A must watch drama despite the four of them being new in acting, they got really good songs too. The soundtrack is "awesome, rocks!"

Rating: 4 1/2 out of 5


Reckon that after so many months, i probably watched all the good ones of the Korean drama series...

The list (3 months archieve):-
  1. The Glass Leaves

  2. My Sassy Chun Hyang (extremely entertaining)

  3. My Girl

  4. My name is Kim Sam Soon (must watch! the guys rocks!Hyun Bin!) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_name_is_Kim_Sam_Soon

  5. Princess Hours (must watch)

  6. Wonderful Life (must watch,the lil girl so "cute")

  7. My 18 years old bride

  8. My 19 years old sister in law

  9. 29 vs 19

  10. Sad love story (Kwon Sang Woo)

  11. Bride from Hanoi

  12. Marry a millionaire

  13. Lovers in Paris

  14. Sang Doo. Let's go to school

  15. Only you (must watch!)

  16. Fireworks

well..remember i started on the whole drama craze was in the mid of break-up recover. #01 cure to break-ups...well the fact that when i get home, showered,eaten..will throw myself on the couch and start the drama marathon till i get so tired and fall asleep eventually and wake up in the morning to go to work...and the routine goes on continously days after days and turned into months..soon it became a hobby..my past time leisure..as i watch the dramas, i completely shut off the brain system (no thinkin)..brain cracking..and once a while will pondered on the the storyline..how fortunate i am and how some people in their whole life never been loved and never had the chance to express their inner feelings, their inner voice..trapped within..struggling within themselves...so it does taught me bout the glimpses of life..not only that...i picked up another language and culture too..so it aint that bad...addiction follows with another addiction.what does that means? Well..the fact that i talk about it so much, people around became like me too..all drown into the drama..just that there is all the levels of addiction..me at the first degree suicidal addiction level..to them perhaps on the fourth level..so not so bad..well..my faithful followers are my very own sis in law as she gets to watch them after me without no rental charges..and then my pet-sis..whom i constantly talk to you.."you know what i just rented this new korean movie..and i will send her all the links and youtube of the drama"..yea i know *wicked*..and my friends..In fact i realized there is a huge group of girls out there drools over Korean drama, the hunks, the chicks, the settings, the story with a lil twist and turl unlike you predictable TVB soap operas..cant think of a reason to resist such temptations..

from the couch potato guru,deusvenia..






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow thats crazy.super drown in the korean drama.i am sure i would too given the time.amazing!